Is St. Georges HOlding In person services?
Yes, Sundays at 8:00 am and 10:00 am, as of June 06, 2021
See next question
What SHould I do before attending service In-Person?
As of June 20, 2021, preregistration is no longer required to attend a worship service in person.
What can I expect when I arrive at church?
- You can expect to check in with the Vestry Person on Duty for tracing purposes; we encourage you to arrive a few minutes early to help the check in process go smoothly.
What parts of the building will be open?
- The narthex (entryway/hallway) is open for walking through upon arrival and departure, but not for sitting in or gathering in.
- The sanctuary.
- Use of the restrooms is only in case of an emergency.
- All other rooms, including the office, cry room, kitchen, Miller Hall, and all of the downstairs rooms are closed.
How will worship be different than it was before COVID?
What is being done to keep me safe?
What are my options for worship if I decide not to attend in person?
- The 10:00 service is live streamed and available via Zoom, where there will be a host to offer hospitality and welcome, or you may view the service directly on our parish YouTube channel.
- There are also services of Evening Prayer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6 pm and Compline on Wednesdays at 8 pm, all available via Zoom.
- Links to all services are on the calendar page of St. George’s website.
Will there still be online hospitality?
- Online Hospitality has been suspended for the month of August. It may resume in the future. Please check here for information as updates are made available.
Are there any options for outside services?
- Occasional outdoor services are offered when the weather is seasonable enough to be outside. When the next outdoor service is scheduled, the information will be posted on the church website. Please remember to bring your own chair.
- Outdoor services will also have communion.